Stone is used especially as a building material.
Stone Base Value
The primary sources of stone in a holding are the product of local stone quarries and the likelihood of stone byproduct from each ore mined effectively imported to the county.
- Stone Quarries (base = +0.1%)
- Simple Stone Quarries: +3%
- Shallow Ore Mines: +5%
- Watermills: +7%
- Large Stone Quarries: +10%
- Large Mines: +13%
- Massive Stone Quarries: +15%
- Shaft Mines: +17%
- Blast Furnaces: +20%
- Stone Byproduct, depending of specific mines (50% of these values combined):
- Marble Base Trade value x 100% (true mines, everything extracted can be used)
- Gold Base Trade value x 75% (true mines)
- Silver Base Trade value x 80% (true mines)
- Copper Base Trade value x 90% (true mines)
- Iron Base Trade value x 50% (not all true mines, but this brings stone to all corners)
- Tin Base Trade value x 90% (true mines)
- Stone Remains from former empires:
- Ruins from Roman Empire (Mediterranean) and Sasanian Empire constructions: +25%
- Surrounding regions: +10%
- Province Trade Development Modifier.
- County Trade Deal Modifier.
- Province Trade Product Modifier.
- Tradition Ancient Miners +15%.
- Local Consumption from Development.
Stone Trade Value
Stone Trade Value adds up:
- Stone Base Value.
- Holding stone Maintenance cost:
- Castle maintenance cost: -15% x Level
- Temple maintenance cost: -10% x Level
- City maintenance cost: -5% x Level
- Active Construction cost:
- Building construction cost: -75%
- Castle upgrade cost: -150%
- Temple upgrade cost: -100%
- City upgrade cost: -50%